Sedai is privileged to have the patronage and support of the following distinguished men and women who have agreed to be Honourary Advisors to this project:
- Janice Fukakusa, Chief Financial Officer, RBC Financial Group, Toronto, Ontario
- Bill Hatanaka, Group Head, Wealth Management, TD Bank and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Toronto, Ontario
- Tom Ikeda, Executive Director, Densho: The Japanese American Legacy Project, Seattle, Washington
- Joy Kogawa, Author, Toronto, Ontario
- Bruce Kuwabara, Partner, KPMB Architects, Toronto, Ontario
- Karen Kuwahara, President, Nestle Purina Canada, Toronto, Ontario
- Judge Maryka Omatsu, Ontario Court of Justice, Toronto, Ontario
- Raymond Moriyama, O.C., O.Ont., Architect, Toronto, Ontario
- Linda Ohama, Documentary Filmmaker, Vancouver, B.C.
- Scott Oki, Philanthropist, Seattle, Washington
- Kerri Sakamoto, Author, Toronto, Ontario
- Dr. Henry J. Shimizu, M.D., FRCS(C), C.M., Victoria, B.C.
- Dr. Gerri Sinclair, Executive Director, Masters of Digital Media Program @ the Centre for Digital Media, Vancouver, B.C.
- David Tsubouchi, Former Ontario Cabinet Minister, Counsel to Miller Thomson LLP, Markham, Ontario
- Dr. Akemi Kikamura Yano, Chief Executive Officer, Japanese American National Museum, Los Angeles, California